Saturday, May 12, 2012

TOTAL SHOCK

Shocked to report that as of Saturday, May 12, 2012 a blog with Tequilacat that had been written since 2008 was discontinued on blogware and all entries were deleted.  Never were any of the hundred of entries written saved and the heart of all the work took a plunge downward with tears dripping onto the keyboard below.  With the memories vanished from print and the screen Internet poker with Thecliff must start a new blog to share with all those that have a love for poker and the Internet.

5 comments:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. apostas gratis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jodi and Yes, life does go on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. joker เล่นผ่านเว็บ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, really fascinating article. My sister and I have been looking for extensive details on this type of stuff for a little bit, but we could not until now. Do you consider you can also make several youtube videos concerning this, I do believe your web blog would be far more thorough in case you did. If not, oh well. I will be viewing on this web page in the not too distant future. Contact me to maintain me up-to-date. granite countertops cleveland 온라인홀덤

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete